It all started in 1858, when George Dillon settled in our sleepy North Coast beach town and built a hotel out of first growth redwood trees. This historic inn has changed hands just three times in over 130 years. Recently acquired by a small handful of native Marin County families, the resort has undergone an all-embracing renovation that brings a modern sensibility and clean design to the property while paying homage to its historic roots.

dunes (1 of 1).jpg
flora (1 of 1)-2.jpg